FIRST HUNTING HR’s methodology in the Personnel Selection Process is specifically designed for recruitment processes whose main objective is that our client can incorporate a professional with the training, experience and professional skills more suitable to the needs of the organization and the functions of the position to be filled, as well as with the personal skills most suited to the company’s culture.
Personnel Selection: First Hunting HR Work Methodology
- Analysis of the Job Profile, the characteristics of the business and the philosophy of our client.
- Identification of Search Sources: Our own and external databases.
- e-Recruitment (Recruitment Portals and Social Networks), Prescribers and Primary and Secondary Networking of FIRST HUNTING HR, Direct Search, Local Boards of Commerce and other Business Associations, Professional Associations, Universities, Business Schools...
- Resume (CV) analysis.
- Telephone filtering of candidates, based on the main requirements of the requested profile.
- In-depth personal interviews and generic and specific psycho-technical tests (by functional, hierarchical and sectorial areas) with the candidates most relevant to the profile and evaluation of their professional background, achievements, personal and professional competencies, as well as additional assets beneficial to our client.
- Presentación de un exhaustivo Informe de Candidatura Finalista de aquellos profesionales que posean una mejor adaptación a la empresa y al puesto. Esta fase incluye la solicitud de las pertinentes referencias profesionales.
- Presentación de los candidatos finalistas más ajustados al perfil solicitado.
- Seguimiento del candidato incorporado.