|Descripción de la oferta
Prestigious Company Manufacturer of Packaging Machinery needs to incorporate:
– HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Reporting directly to the operating company President with a dotted line reporting relationship to the Group Vice President of Human Resources, the Human Resources Manager serves as a key member of the leadership team and is responsible for contributing to the development of operating company business plans, developing and executing talent management plans, ensuring effective implementation of HR programs and processes, providing change management support, and coaching managers and leaders in support of overall talent and business objectives.
1 – Effectively manages all human resources policies, procedures and programs for the operating company.
2 – Monitors employment needs and directs the recruitment process to fill open positions to ensure a reliable and highly qualified workforce.
3 – Manages the performance management process, ensuring timely delivery of reviews, compliance with the process and equity within the operating company.
4 – Consults and advises managers and supervisors on a wide variety of personnel issues for the purpose of assisting in effective decision making, resolving complaints and enforcing all relevant policies, procedures and regulations.
5 – Participates in the development of annual business plans to ensure business plan and HR requirements area aligned.
6 – Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Advise management of appropriate course of action.
7 – Investigates employee issues for the purpose of reaching resolutions that provide for a healthy work environment.
8 – Working with the Operations Manager/Director, monitors and ensures compliance with safety policies and procedures for the purpose of providing a safe and productive work environment.
9 – Maintains documentation in appropriate forms for the purpose of providing accurate information in compliance with regulatory requirements and established guidelines.
10 – Works with department and front-line managers to identify training needs and develop training plans.
11 – Oversees payroll processing and ensures accurate HR information is captured with the HR/Payroll system.
12 – Administers all corporate HR programs and process with the operating company (i.e. benefits, compensation, etc).
– Graduate in HR Management and at least 5 years of human resources management experience across multiple HR disciplines.
– Sound judgement and ability to balance business needs with role of employee advocate.
– Effective interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships and interact with all levels of the organization.
– Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
– High degree of professionalism with strong communication skills with a strong teamwork orientation.
– Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and ability to learn Payroll/HR applications.
– Must be able to travel periodically.
– Must be fluent in English.